Along with offering the best and freshest fish and seafood in the area, Motts Channel Seafood also wants to give back to the community it calls home. We offer special discount rates to registered 501 (C) (3) organizations who wish to serve our products at their next fundraising event.
In addition, Motts Channel Seafood welcomes in-kind donation requests for local organizations/events which will be reviewed on a case by case basis. Please note we cannot accommodate every request. For more information please click here.
- Donation requests are processed at the end of each month.
- As we receive dozens of requests each month, we respond only to those approved.
- If your nonprofit is approved, we ask that you pick up your donation at Motts Channel Seafood located in Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina.
- In an effort to help the local North Carolina economy, we limit donations specifically to nonprofits and communities where Motts Channel Seafood employees live.
Motts Channel Seafood considers donations to be an extremely important part of our community involvement. In an effort to help you process your request, we have listed the request guidelines below. Please follow them carefully.
- Requests must be received at least one month prior to the pick up date.
- Requests must include an IRS 501 (C) (3) Tax Exempt certificate, proving that your organization is a North Carolina nonprofit located in a community where an existing Motts Channel Seafood employee lives. Request must be for specific products only, as we do not provide cash or monetary donations of any kind.
- In an effort to share the love with as many nonprofits as possible, we ask that organizations limit their requests to one donation request per year.
Again, thank you for thinking of us! We are eager to help and promised to do our best, distributing as many donations throughout the year as possible.
To download our donation form please click here.